Mythender RKE-edition Errata
[Note: since Mythender’s public release, this page has been deprecated. Some of the errata doesn’t apply anymore, and what does has been incorporated into the book.]
I’ve announced on Twitter (where I announce everything) that Josh Roby handed me some edits for Mythender. I’ll be processing them after Gen Con & PAX, but since I know some people will be running it at Gen Con and maybe PAX, here’s a post of errata from the Random Kindness Encounter edition.
Yes, it’ll only apply to the 550 or so of you with the book. :)
- Mythender Death & coming back:
- To be clear on Mythenders coming back from death: you can chose to the moment you die or you can wait until your next turn to come back.
- Instead of the rule there on Thunder equal to your Fate checks, just gain Thunder based on the starting Thunder rules, as though you’re entering battle again. That’s simpler.
- Errata on Gifts:
- One More Breath: it costs 1 Might to use the basic ability, not 2. And you can rotate a die more than once, at a cost of once per rotation.
- Swiftness is now a Myth-only Gift. Seriously, that just makes the game faster and more dangerous. (And all the upgrades are meaningless, so removed.)
- Since Swiftness is a Myth-only Gift now, the Commander’s first Gift is Dual Wield. It costs 1 Might.
- Double every Myth’s Might Recharge, for Lesser and Greater Myths. (I’ll finesse the numbers later, but that’s where I’m starting).
Oh, and an update: the public edition should be out around October, after I have time to process the many edits from Josh, some of which are heavy reorganization tasks.
 And I’m still pondering the merit of a printed book with art.