Hey gang! It’s time for another post about one of my favorite topics: convention GMing! And this is an audience participation post. Talk in the comments about what you bring with you to conventions.
Here’s what I try to remember to bring, related to gaming:
- Index cards (I go through A LOT of index card, for notes, name texts, small character sheets, status & aspects, etc.)
- Character sheets for games
- Sharpie (good for name tents)
- Dice for the games I’m planning to run
- Tokens of various sorts
And stuff for personal care/health, related to being active for 18 hours four straight days:
- Gum. Keeps the throat moist.
- Water bottle.
I’m going to stop there, for now. What do you try to remember? What will you try to remember in the future?