Oh my god you guys! You won’t believe this, but yesterday we finalized the contract for Tomorrow the World! Games to produce the RPG for the hit new live-action web comic, Irving Batman: Geriatric Crusader.
It will be very faithful to the original material, and not some uninspired piece of churned out crap like The Dresden Files RPG or The Leverage RPG. No, we’re going to do this one RIGHT. Check it out!
- 20 ORIGINAL classes, including Weremanservant (who doesn’t love Night Alfred!) and Catsmanduex Master
- 50 weapons! Yes, fans, I know you’ll ask for it. So we’ll definitely have stats for Death Pudding!
- Entirely new subsystems for Combat, Social Combat, and Nurse Action!
- Just like the live-action comic, there will be slutty-dressed women everywhere! Who doesn’t love that?
- FULL COLOR! 600 PAGES! HARD BOUND! ONE BOOK FOR ALL YOUR IRVING BATMAN NEEDS!
But remember, this isn’t just going to be The Definitive Game for fans. No! It’ll be the launching of our new generic RPG: the MASTER system. What does MASTER stand for? I haven’t figured it out yet!
Remember, Batketeers, GO FORTH AND RULE THE NIGHT!